Skip to content
- Paso Robles, California
- 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Petite Sirah, 6% Petit Verdot
- 30% 1-year-old French, 70% Neutral
- All of the fruit was gently destemmed and crushed, then inoculated. Each fermentation was pumped-over twice daily. Extended maceration for bigger extraction upward of 28 days.
- TASTING NOTES
- This savage beast, clocking in at 15% abv, shows aromas of black currant and cedar. The palate is robust, big and bold, full of berry flavors, cracked spice, and oak, finishing with a powerful tannin.
- LABEL ART
- Saint George slaying the dragon (Antonio Tempesta etching, 1564, birth year of Shakespeare and Galileo)
Copyright @ 2021. Total Beverage Solution. Mt Pleasant, SC. All rights reserved. Please Enjoy Responsibly.